We are working on some awesome initiatives in the background. Meanwhile as you are already here, why don’t you consider buying this book?
If you’re thinking about migrating to Australia, this is a guide that will help you decide if you want to move in the first place and if you do decide, and then prepare you for the move mentally and psychologically and also help you plot your career path. Gaurav Wadekar has migrated to countries such as Australia and the U.S. His experiences have put him in a unique position to understand the challenges faced by immigrants.
In these pages, you will find advice on
• Overcoming the barriers to gaining employment
• Dealing with the loneliness and strain of being away from family
• Planning your finances for a smooth migration
• Understanding cultural differences
• Taking advantage of opportunities you don’t expect
The price of the book is $15 including shipping (in Australia only).